At Storck, everything is about one thing only, and at all times: we create joy. AUGUST STORCK KG is among the largest confectionery manufacturers worldwide, and has been successfully producing quality sugar confectionery and chocolate specialties for more than 100 years. Our employees are the basis for what has made Storck special. For more information, please go to: www.storck.se or www.storck.com
For the Northern Europe office in Malmö, Storck is now looking for a Finance Manager / Senior Controller
The role of the Finance Manager is to ensure the transparency of the strategy, profit, liquidity and processes of the area Europe North (which includes the Nordics, Baltics and Travel Retail). The Finance Manager reports to Storck’s CFO in Germany, has a dotted line to the Area General Manager in Malmö and will be a member of the management team. (S)he controls the management process regarding goals, planning and monitoring and therefore needs to have solid knowledge of the vision, strategy and objectives of the business. Main interfaces will be Sales & Marketing and central services in Germany internally, as well as auditors and bank/insurance companies externally.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Tasks and responsibilities will be many. Below are a few:
• Lead and develop a team of 5 employees within F&A
• Give clear recommendations for action, based on financial/economic data
• Monthly reporting (controlling) including variance analysis
• Yearly planning (budget, forecast)
• Cost centre management
To be successful in this role, you have:
• A degree in Business Administration with focus on Finance/Controlling or related
• At least 3-5 years’ professional experience in a similar position, preferably within FMCG
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Fluency in English and Swedish, both spoken and written. German is an advantage
• Experience using MS Office and SAP
• A “customer-first” attitude, both internally as well as externally
• A high degree of loyalty and reliability
• No problem prioritizing your workload and are result-driven
• Experience in leading a team (this would be considered an advantage)
Some traveling will be required for the position.
In this recruitment, Storck works together with Standby Workteam. Please submit your application in English. We recommend you apply as soon as possible, as we evaluate incoming applications continuously. If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact recruitment specialist Karin Dahlin, Standby Workteam, at 0733 763 988 or Kristian Berglund at
0709 605 372.